Installing a vision system in a manufacturing facility is a great way to efficiently and objectively perform an automatic inspection. But sometimes when systems are not maintained well they do not provide the value and could be costing you money by greater scrap or inadequate quality control. Specter utilizes advanced, modern monitoring platforms to monitor our systems automatically, 24×7 and alert a machine vision expert at Specter and our client to resolve any issues proactively instead of reactively.
Real-time Monitoring using Centreon
- Monitor camera connection (ping)
- Monitor camera online/offline
- Monitor inspection yield
- Monitor vision system utilization (ex. parts per minute)
- Monitor other devices such as I/O modules, vision processors, LED strobe controllers and more
- Provide automatic notifications to relevant personnel